Under 5’s Portrait Awards
The under 5’s Portrait Awards was founded by top photographers in the U.K to offer the highest quality Children’s Photography and prestigious awards whilst raising funds for the Lullaby trust
The Children’s Portrait Awards
Danny DaCosta Studios are proud to be nominated your accredited “Childrens Portrait Photographer ” for your area.
This fabulous promotion raises much needed funds for a fantastic charity in the U.K while offering you the chance to WIN £1000 from each category.
Supporting Charities through Professional Portraits
The 2017 Children’s Portrait of the Year
This tremendous promotion raises much needed funds for this fantastic charity in the U.K also offering you the chance to
WIN £1000 from each category.
To enter the awards Competition you will be asked to donate £10 per family which will go to The Cardiac Risk in the Young Trust, by donating to this very worthwhile cause you will be entitled to a Free Family Portrait session in our studio. A private viewing will be arranged for you to select your image to be entered into the Awards competition.
By entering the Awards you will have the chance to win one of three prizes from our studio. The 1st place studio winner will be entered into the National Family Portrait Awards for a chance to win the grand prize of £1000 and the title of “Family Portrait of the Year”
The Family Portrait Award Rules
- Minimum £10 donation to be paid to C.R.Y at time of booking via cash deposited in the C.R.Y Trust Collection tin at our studio.
- Minimum £10 donation per family.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your alloted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards and Family Portrait Awards promotions.
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered. A £25 returnable deposit may be requested.
- Your Family Portrait Session must include at least two generations of the family and the image for the competition must be of the family group.
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.
- As your local approved and recommended ‘Family Portrait Award’ photographer, we are excited to invite you to visit our studio for a professional family portrait session where we will spend time creating stunning images in a relaxed environment.
- Your family portrait experience includes upto one hour photography session with a seperate personalised viewing appointment.
- Book today by calling 0207 924 9998 or complete the registration form
I Understand that to enter the Awards a £10.00 donation per family is needed. This is donated in full to the Cardiac Risk in the Young Trust ( C.R.Y.) by Danny DaCosta